In the process of doing two marketing assignments due tomorrow and studying for a statistics exam on tuesday, I’ve managed to:
- totally clean my room to the point of it being TOO CLEAN. didn’t know it was possible.
- walk aimlessly around the neighbourhood without shoes.
- eat practically a whole pantry’s worth of food.
- visit the local 7/11 for more fatty snacks.
- call my mother to remind her today’s the dog’s birthday.
- watch football matches with teams i don’t even support.
why am I such a terrible procrastinator? ughhh.
This makes me wish I was at home, dancing with my Daddio, chilling on the patio!